Avisa Quilt Set by Justina Blakeney®
Years of vintage textile collecting (read: hoarding) pays off, y'all! Justina Blakeney® looked to her textile trove for major inspo when designing the Avisa Quilt Set for Makers Collective. From the rich indigo-dyed mud cloth from Mali, to the batik-dyed fabric panels from Indonesia, to the shibori pieces from Japan, this quilt is hella worldly!
The rich indigo-hued design symbolizes the ocean, which connects us all. White stitching grounds the pattern and adds some extra visual interest. This set is super versatile – it'd be adorable in a lil kiddo's room and easily as adorable to grow into during teenage and adult years.
Play off the pattern with other pops of blues, or shake it up with warmer tones for accent pillows. You can even bring in some sunny vibes to the oceanic feel – just toss on the Ayo Pillow.
- Materials: 100% Cotton
- Twin: Quilt - 66"x86" (1) Sham - 20x26"
- Full/Queen: Quilt - 88"x90" (2) Shams - 20"x26"
- King: Quilt - 104"x90" (2) Shams - 20"x36"
- Care: Machine wash in cold water on gentle cycle. Do not Bleach. Tumble dry on low heat. Use Large Capacity Machine.
- Colors may vary depending on lighting and monitor settings